Eventually, they grew into champions and an NBA dynasty. How did they grow from being one of the worst teams in the league with a bright future, to a Championship team?
I interviewed Jarrod Castillo, who covers the Warriors, to see what kind of growth Mavericks fans can expect as this team grows into a contender. What changes will we see from Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis? How can they improve their defense and execute better in clutch situations?
There are a lot of lessons to learn in this interview. I think you’ll really enjoy it.
- 4:05 How did you know Steph was a special player?
- 6:35 How did Steph grow into an MVP?
- 11:25 How did Steph and Klay grow as a duo?
- 13:27 Dealing with front office decisions…that eventually worked out
- 17:38 How the Warriors become the best defensive team in the league
- 21:30 How the Warriors became a clutch team
- 26:21 What changed in Steph’s MVP season?
- 29:25 The biggest difference between the young Warriors and the Championship Warriors