The season has come to a close and, man, it was fun. There were moments of Luka Magic, Kristaps Porzingis made a promising comeback from his torn ACL, and the Mavericks gave us a good series against the LA Clippers.
Before the season started, we made several predictions. We made a list of five things that we thought needed to happen in order for the Mavericks to make the Playoffs. They did make the Playoffs, so did those five things happen?
We also made predictions about Luka Doncic‘s scoring, Kristaps’ injury recovery, Tim Hardaway Jr‘s impact, and lineups. We revisited all of these predictions to see which ones we were right about and which ones we were wrong about.
We also played a fun game of Would You Rather? where we talked about trades, the draft, and past Mavericks players. We talked about the odds of Giannis coming to Dallas and what we think Milwaukee will do to keep him.
- 1:55 – 5 things we thought needed to happen for the Mavericks to make the Playoffs
- 18:25 – Predictions about Luka and Porzingis
- 23:13 – Would You Rather?
- 24:40 Is Giannis coming to Dallas?
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- Everything You Need to Know About the Dallas Mavericks’ 2020-2021 Schedule – Part 2
- Does Andre Drummond Actually Solve the Mavericks’ Problems? Does He Even Fit?
- How to Vote for Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis for the 2021 NBA All-Star Team
- Can Luka Doncic Actually Win MVP in 2021? History Says…Maybe
- Here Are the Stories That Got Mavs Fans Talking In 2020