The season has come to a close and, man, it was fun. There were moments of Luka Magic, Kristaps Porzingis made a promising comeback from his torn ACL, and the Mavericks gave us a good series against the LA Clippers.
Before the season started, we made several predictions. We made a list of five things that we thought needed to happen in order for the Mavericks to make the Playoffs. They did make the Playoffs, so did those five things happen?
We also made predictions about Luka Doncic‘s scoring, Kristaps’ injury recovery, Tim Hardaway Jr‘s impact, and lineups. We revisited all of these predictions to see which ones we were right about and which ones we were wrong about.
We also played a fun game of Would You Rather? where we talked about trades, the draft, and past Mavericks players. We talked about the odds of Giannis coming to Dallas and what we think Milwaukee will do to keep him.
- 1:55 – 5 things we thought needed to happen for the Mavericks to make the Playoffs
- 18:25 – Predictions about Luka and Porzingis
- 23:13 – Would You Rather?
- 24:40 Is Giannis coming to Dallas?
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- 6 Sign-and-Trade Options for the Dallas Mavericks
- The Worst Draft Mistakes in Dallas Mavericks History
- Should the Mavericks Be Concerned About Kristaps Porzingis’ Injury History?
- Dallas Mavericks Free Agency 2020: 5 Players the Mavericks Need to Sign
- Dallas Hoops Cast Named Top 10 Dallas Mavericks Blog