Dr. Raj from 3CB Performance joins the show to talk about Kristaps Porzingis’ knee injuries and how it’s affecting him on offense and defense. I know no one wants to hear about KP’s injuries anymore, but Dr. Raj explains some really important details about these injuries that reflect issues we’re seeing on the court. We also talk about when we can expect KP to actually be himself again.
In this episode, we talk about the Mavericks’ improved offense, some adjustments Rick Carlisle has made, and the first results for NBA All-Star voting.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- 1:27 The Good – Better Offense, Coaching Adjustments, Better Effort
- 7:58 The Bad – Inconsistent Effort, Lack of Depth, Is Kristaps Happy?
- 21:47 Interview with Dr. Raj on how Kristaps’ injuries are affecting him on offense and defense
- 38:47 NBA All-Star Voting Results
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- Luka Doncic Hits TWO Game-Winners | Mavs-Celtics Post-Game Reactions
- Kristaps Trade Rumors; DeMarcus Cousins to the Mavs?; Trade Options; All-Star Reserves Reaction
- ‘It’s Been 84 Years…’ Mavericks-Grizzlies Post-Game Reactions
- Awesomeness and Oddities from the Mavericks’ 118-117 Win Over the Atlanta Hawks