Dr. Raj from 3CB Performance joins the show to talk about Kristaps Porzingis’ knee injuries and how it’s affecting him on offense and defense. I know no one wants to hear about KP’s injuries anymore, but Dr. Raj explains some really important details about these injuries that reflect issues we’re seeing on the court. We also talk about when we can expect KP to actually be himself again.
In this episode, we talk about the Mavericks’ improved offense, some adjustments Rick Carlisle has made, and the first results for NBA All-Star voting.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- 1:27 The Good – Better Offense, Coaching Adjustments, Better Effort
- 7:58 The Bad – Inconsistent Effort, Lack of Depth, Is Kristaps Happy?
- 21:47 Interview with Dr. Raj on how Kristaps’ injuries are affecting him on offense and defense
- 38:47 NBA All-Star Voting Results
Subscribe to Dallas Hoops Fancast: Apple Podcasts / Spotify / Stitcher / Podcast Addict / Email
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- Pelicans Reporter Mason Ginsberg on What the Dallas Mavericks Can Expect from JJ Redick and Nicolo Melli
- The Last 10 Games Have Been IMMACULATE….Can It Last?
- Mailbag Episode: One Trade to Fix Everything; Should Kristaps Get the Ball More?; Luka & KP’s Relationship; Josh Richardson + More
- Luka Doncic Hits TWO Game-Winners | Mavs-Celtics Post-Game Reactions