We play a game of Something, Nothing, or Everything and determine if trends we saw in the Preseason will continue in the regular season. Will Dorian Finney-Smith‘s hot shooting continue? Will Luka Doncic‘s poor 3-point shooting be a problem?
We then spend some time talking about what *kind* of player should start next to Kristaps Porzingis, which current Maverick fits that description, and which NBA player best fits next to KP. We finish up by talking about Josh Richardson‘s contract extension and our predictions for the Mavs’ first three games.
- (2:32) Something, Nothing, or Everything
- Josh Richardson’ shooting percentage
- Dorian Finney-Smith’s shooting percentage
- Mavs struggled against size
- Maxi led the Mavs in +/-
- Mavs were 21st in defensive rating
- Luka’s FT, 3PT, and complaining
- (18:19) Who should start next to Kristaps?
- (40:11) Josh Richardson does not sign contract extension
- (43:19) Predictions for first 3 games
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- Why the Mavericks’ New Starting Lineup Works so Well, Luka Returns to MVP Form, COVID Problems
- Mavs-Bulls Recap, Buy or Sell: Early Season Trends, Real or Fake: League Leaders
- 50-Point Clippers Blowout? How?? + The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly of a Weird Week
- Something, Nothing, or Everything: Preseason Edition + Who Should Start with Kristaps Porzingis?