We play a game of Something, Nothing, or Everything and determine if trends we saw in the Preseason will continue in the regular season. Will Dorian Finney-Smith‘s hot shooting continue? Will Luka Doncic‘s poor 3-point shooting be a problem?
We then spend some time talking about what *kind* of player should start next to Kristaps Porzingis, which current Maverick fits that description, and which NBA player best fits next to KP. We finish up by talking about Josh Richardson‘s contract extension and our predictions for the Mavs’ first three games.
- (2:32) Something, Nothing, or Everything
- Josh Richardson’ shooting percentage
- Dorian Finney-Smith’s shooting percentage
- Mavs struggled against size
- Maxi led the Mavs in +/-
- Mavs were 21st in defensive rating
- Luka’s FT, 3PT, and complaining
- (18:19) Who should start next to Kristaps?
- (40:11) Josh Richardson does not sign contract extension
- (43:19) Predictions for first 3 games
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- The Clippers Are All Name, No GameMay 27, 2021
- Pelicans Reporter Mason Ginsberg on What the Dallas Mavericks Can Expect from JJ Redick and Nicolo MelliMarch 29, 2021
- The Last 10 Games Have Been IMMACULATE….Can It Last?March 15, 2021
- Mailbag Episode: One Trade to Fix Everything; Should Kristaps Get the Ball More?; Luka & KP’s Relationship; Josh Richardson + MoreMarch 1, 2021