How in the world did the Mavericks beat the Clippers by 50 points? And is there anything in this game they can replicate? We discuss the Mavs’ win, plus other positives from this game. We also talk about what being without Kristaps Porzingis has revealed about this team and what they can do to fix those problems.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- (1:06) The Good: The Clippers Game. Just all of it.
- (13:19) What from the game can they replicate?
- (15:14) The Bad: Struggles Versus Size
- (23:20) The Ugly: The Mavs’ Lack of Effort and Focus
- (29:34) What Has Being Without Kristaps Revealed About this Team?
- (38:04) Blurred Lines
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- The Clippers Are All Name, No Game
- Pelicans Reporter Mason Ginsberg on What the Dallas Mavericks Can Expect from JJ Redick and Nicolo Melli
- The Last 10 Games Have Been IMMACULATE….Can It Last?
- Mailbag Episode: One Trade to Fix Everything; Should Kristaps Get the Ball More?; Luka & KP’s Relationship; Josh Richardson + More