How in the world did the Mavericks beat the Clippers by 50 points? And is there anything in this game they can replicate? We discuss the Mavs’ win, plus other positives from this game. We also talk about what being without Kristaps Porzingis has revealed about this team and what they can do to fix those problems.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- (1:06) The Good: The Clippers Game. Just all of it.
- (13:19) What from the game can they replicate?
- (15:14) The Bad: Struggles Versus Size
- (23:20) The Ugly: The Mavs’ Lack of Effort and Focus
- (29:34) What Has Being Without Kristaps Revealed About this Team?
- (38:04) Blurred Lines
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- Why the Mavericks’ New Starting Lineup Works so Well, Luka Returns to MVP Form, COVID Problems
- Mavs-Bulls Recap, Buy or Sell: Early Season Trends, Real or Fake: League Leaders
- 50-Point Clippers Blowout? How?? + The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly of a Weird Week
- Something, Nothing, or Everything: Preseason Edition + Who Should Start with Kristaps Porzingis?