We discuss the Dallas Mavericks’ loss to the Chicago Bulls on Sunday. Sure, the Mavs were without Kristaps Porzingis and Luka Doncic, but there are some trends that developing that are worth talking about. We then talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly from a week of games against the Hornets, Heat, and Bulls. We also talk about some early season trends and decide if we should buy into them or sell them. Share your thoughts in the comments section!
- 2:07 Bulls Game Recap
- 14:39 The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- 28:27 Buy or Sell: Early Trends
- 38:01 Real or Fake: League Leaders
- 51:55 Game Predictions
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- Why the Mavericks’ New Starting Lineup Works so Well, Luka Returns to MVP Form, COVID Problems
- Mavs-Bulls Recap, Buy or Sell: Early Season Trends, Real or Fake: League Leaders
- 50-Point Clippers Blowout? How?? + The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly of a Weird Week
- Something, Nothing, or Everything: Preseason Edition + Who Should Start with Kristaps Porzingis?
- Most Important Media Day Quotes, Season Predictions (MVP, Record, Trades, etc.)