We discuss the Dallas Mavericks’ loss to the Chicago Bulls on Sunday. Sure, the Mavs were without Kristaps Porzingis and Luka Doncic, but there are some trends that developing that are worth talking about. We then talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly from a week of games against the Hornets, Heat, and Bulls. We also talk about some early season trends and decide if we should buy into them or sell them. Share your thoughts in the comments section!
- 2:07 Bulls Game Recap
- 14:39 The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- 28:27 Buy or Sell: Early Trends
- 38:01 Real or Fake: League Leaders
- 51:55 Game Predictions
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- Pelicans Reporter Mason Ginsberg on What the Dallas Mavericks Can Expect from JJ Redick and Nicolo Melli
- The Last 10 Games Have Been IMMACULATE….Can It Last?
- Mailbag Episode: One Trade to Fix Everything; Should Kristaps Get the Ball More?; Luka & KP’s Relationship; Josh Richardson + More
- Luka Doncic Hits TWO Game-Winners | Mavs-Celtics Post-Game Reactions
- Kristaps Trade Rumors; DeMarcus Cousins to the Mavs?; Trade Options; All-Star Reserves Reaction