In this episode of Dallas Hoops Fancast, we talk about the Mavericks’ new starting lineup and why it works so well. We go through the entire week and discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly. Luka Doncic has returned to MVP form and the Mavs’ defense is now 5th in the league! It’s not all great though. COVID has hit the Mavericks pretty hard these last couple of days, and it’s about to get ugly. Can they win without Maxi Kleber, Dorian Finney-Smith, Jalen Brunson, and Josh Richardson? We then read and respond to some listener comments, play a game of Tired or Wired, and share our predictions for the coming week of games. Timestamps below!
- 3:05 The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- The Good
- New Starting Lineup
- Willie Cauley-Stein Has Been…Good?
- Better Defense
- Luka’s Return to MVP Form
- The Bad
- Struggles to Hit Open Shots
- Luka’s Complaining
- The Ugly
- COVID Positive Players
- The Good
- 23:44 Responding Listener Comments
- 35:39 Tired or Wired
- 39:42 Player A vs. Player B
- 46:10 Weekly Game Predictions
More Episodes of Dallas Hoops Fancast
- Pelicans Reporter Mason Ginsberg on What the Dallas Mavericks Can Expect from JJ Redick and Nicolo Melli
- The Last 10 Games Have Been IMMACULATE….Can It Last?
- Mailbag Episode: One Trade to Fix Everything; Should Kristaps Get the Ball More?; Luka & KP’s Relationship; Josh Richardson + More
- Luka Doncic Hits TWO Game-Winners | Mavs-Celtics Post-Game Reactions
- Kristaps Trade Rumors; DeMarcus Cousins to the Mavs?; Trade Options; All-Star Reserves Reaction